Helping to prevent, treat, and cure chronic hepatitis infections.
Hepatitis is a virus that attacks and causes inflammation of the liver. Millions of Americans face chronic hepatitis infection.
From vaccinations for hepatitis A, E, and B, treatment and support to manage chronic hepatitis B, to the latest drugs curing those exposed to hepatitis C, we’ve got you covered. Our team has an exceptional understanding of the drugs used to treat hepatitis.
We assist with treatment adherence, closely monitor for medication side effects, and promote access to care by connecting patients to financial resources.
There are 5 types of hepatitis:
Hepatitis C (HCV): Spread by contaminated blood, no vaccine is available, but can be cured. HCV is the most severe of the viruses.
Hepatitis A (HAV): The virus lives in feces and spreads through contaminated food or water. It typically produces a mild, short-term infection, though about 100 Americans die from it each year.
Hepatitis B (HBV): Spread through body fluids (blood, semen), from mother to child during childbirth, or through contaminated medical supplies. A vaccine is available as well as medication to manage a chronic infection.
Hepatitis D (HDV): Affects only those already infected with HBV. No vaccine is available; however, being vaccinated for HBV halts the potential infection of HDV.
Hepatitis E (HEV): The virus spreads through contaminated food or water. Though uncommon in the US, it is very prevalent in countries with poor water supplies. A vaccine is available.
Our Commitment to Every Patient…
To provide an individualized clinical approach to specialty pharmacy and infusion services that improve health outcomes and empower patients to live each day to its fullest potential.
Individualized Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Experienced, compassionate, and understanding professionals focused on improving health
- Comprehensive line of specialty medications and access to Limited Distribution Drugs
- Personalized care plans focused on improving health and minimizing side effects
- Coordination of nursing services bringing safe, convenient care to the comfort of home
- Advanced clinical software indicating therapeutic impact and efficacy of prescribed treatments
Timely Access to Care
- Attentive, caring pharmacy and nursing professionals available day or night
- Comprehensive insurance benefit investigation identifying therapy coverage options
- Expertise in obtaining prompt authorization for therapies related to complex medical conditions
- 24-hour standard delivery; emergency shipments available
Focused Education and Support
- Education programs promoting therapy adherence and positive self-management
- Detailed clinical monitoring and tracking measuring adherence to prescribed therapies
- Facilitate access to assistance programs for financial support of co-pays and deductibles
- Community outreach and support