Compassionate, understanding pharmacy and support services improving mental health.
According to the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance, mental health disorders affect about 14.8 million adults in the United States. BioMatrix is dedicated to providing treatment – stigma free.
Patients with mental health disorders can rest assured knowing their medication needs are properly managed by BioMatrix. Our compassionate, understanding pharmacists and staff provide support, consultations, and educational material to help ensure proper medical treatment protocols are followed.
We use computerized medication profiles, allowing for the ongoing monitoring of side effects and drug interactions. Partnering with the patient's physician, we provide quick and easy access to needed medications.
By placing a strong value on education and communication, we can guide patients to better understand their treatment regimen, improving treatment adherence and quality of life.
According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), “Approximately 1 in 5 adults in the U.S.—43.8 million, or 18.5%—experiences mental illness in a given year...
Approximately 1 in 5 youth aged 13–18 (21.4%) experiences a severe mental disorder at some point during their life. For children aged 8–15, the estimate is 13%.”
Mental health disorders are treated with antipsychotic medications for conditions such as:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Severe or Psychotic Depression
- Eating Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Our Commitment to Every Patient…
To provide an individualized clinical approach to specialty pharmacy and infusion services that improve health outcomes and empower patients to live each day to its fullest potential.
Individualized Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Experienced, compassionate, and understanding professionals focused on improving health
- Comprehensive line of specialty medications and access to Limited Distribution Drugs
- Personalized care plans focused on improving health and minimizing side effects
- Coordination of nursing services bringing safe, convenient care to the comfort of home
- Advanced clinical software indicating therapeutic impact and efficacy of prescribed treatments
Timely Access to Care
- Attentive, caring pharmacy and nursing professionals available day or night
- Comprehensive insurance benefit investigation identifying therapy coverage options
- Expertise in obtaining prompt authorization for therapies related to complex medical conditions
- 24-hour standard delivery; emergency shipments available
Focused Education and Support
- Education programs promoting therapy adherence and positive self-management
- Detailed clinical monitoring and tracking measuring adherence to prescribed therapies
- Facilitate access to assistance programs for financial support of co-pays and deductibles
- Community outreach and support