Coordinated care designed to reduce symptoms and flare ups.
Knowledgeable pharmacists and care coordination staff guide each patient through the potential side effects of medications and, working with the prescribing physician, help manage treatment to reduce the prevalence and severity of relapses.
In addition to providing MS medications, BioMatrix helps manage the individual needs of each patient, providing the education and support to help improve quality of life.
An unpredictable disease of the central nervous system, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) disrupts the course of information between the brain and body.
This disruption causes the immune system to inflame the myelin - the protective sheath that covers nerves. Damage to the myelin leads to variable neurological symptoms, which may include, though not limited to, significant fatigue, walking difficulty, weakness, numbness, spasticity, and vision problems.
Though there is no cure, currently over a dozen treatments may help slow the debilitating nature of MS.
Our Commitment to Every Patient…
To provide an individualized clinical approach to specialty pharmacy and infusion services that improve health outcomes and empower patients to live each day to its fullest potential.
Individualized Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Experienced, compassionate, and understanding professionals focused on improving health
- Comprehensive line of specialty medications and access to Limited Distribution Drugs
- Personalized care plans focused on improving health and minimizing side effects
- Coordination of nursing services bringing safe, convenient care to the comfort of home
- Advanced clinical software indicating therapeutic impact and efficacy of prescribed treatments
Timely Access to Care
- Attentive, caring pharmacy and nursing professionals available day or night
- Comprehensive insurance benefit investigation identifying therapy coverage options
- Expertise in obtaining prompt authorization for therapies related to complex medical conditions
- 24-hour standard delivery; emergency shipments available
Focused Education and Support
- Education programs promoting therapy adherence and positive self-management
- Detailed clinical monitoring and tracking measuring adherence to prescribed therapies
- Facilitate access to assistance programs for financial support of co-pays and deductibles
- Community outreach and support