Full range of specialized medications designed to produce positive health outcomes.
The treatment of Neurological disorders using Immune Globulin (Ig) has become the standard of care in many neurological practices throughout the United States. We understand the important role Ig plays in treating neurological disorders.
Our highly qualified clinical staff has serviced thousands of patients nationwide and assisted with the clinical trial that brought the first subcutaneous Ig to the US market.
As a national provider of Ig, BioMatrix has broad access to brands and inventory supply. We purchase Ig directly from manufacturers or manufacturers’ approved distributors. This ensures distribution channel integrity, proper handling, and quality control.
Our national network of highly qualified infusion nurses specializes in the administration of IVIg.
We provide initial dosing and product education in the patient’s home, ensuring patient comfort, increasing adherence, and providing cost savings to the insurance provider.
Neurological disorders involve conditions affecting the brain, spine, and the nerves that connect them.
Recent studies have determined Ig is well tolerated in long-term use and is as effective as plasmapheresis in treating various neurological conditions such as, but not limited to:
- Guillian-Barre Syndrome (GBS)
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN)
Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies
- Dermatomyositis (DM)
- Polymyositis (PM)
Stiff-Person Syndrome (SPS)
Neuromuscular Junction Transmission Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome (LEMS)
Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Demyelinating Disease of the Central Nervous System
- Multiple Sclerosis
Medium-Sized Vessel Vasculitides
- Kawasaki Disease
Our Commitment to Every Patient…
To provide an individualized clinical approach to specialty pharmacy and infusion services that improve health outcomes and empower patients to live each day to its fullest potential.
Individualized Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Experienced, compassionate, and understanding professionals focused on improving health
- Comprehensive line of specialty medications and access to Limited Distribution Drugs
- Personalized care plans focused on improving health and minimizing side effects
- Coordination of nursing services bringing safe, convenient care to the comfort of home
- Advanced clinical software indicating therapeutic impact and efficacy of prescribed treatments
Timely Access to Care
- Attentive, caring pharmacy and nursing professionals available day or night
- Comprehensive insurance benefit investigation identifying therapy coverage options
- Expertise in obtaining prompt authorization for therapies related to complex medical conditions
- 24-hour standard delivery; emergency shipments available
Focused Education and Support
- Education programs promoting therapy adherence and positive self-management
- Detailed clinical monitoring and tracking measuring adherence to prescribed therapies
- Facilitate access to assistance programs for financial support of co-pays and deductibles
- Community outreach and support