Oncology / Cancer
A comprehensive approach for the highest level of treatment success.
Cancer affects every part of a patient’s life - from health and wellbeing, to relationships and work. Since every cancer is different, chemotherapy, radiation treatment, and oral medications are tailored to each individual patient.
Our pharmacists are trained to provide patient education and consultations to help ensure the highest level of treatment success and patient safety. With computerized medication profiles, we monitor side effects and drug interactions to identify and avoid potentially serious side effects.
In addition to providing prescribed oral medications, BioMatrix provides compassionate support and resources for patients throughout this difficult diagnosis.
We help our patients better understand the details of their cancer treatment and, partnering with the patient and their physician, we provide compassionate support, education and expert pharmaceutical services.
There are many types of cancer. When a malignant cell within the body grows uncontrollably, it begins to crowd out healthy cells, with some causing tumors in various parts of the body.
The 12 most common types of cancer are:
- Lung / Bronchus
- Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Kidney/Renal Pelvis
Our Commitment to Every Patient…
To provide an individualized clinical approach to specialty pharmacy and infusion services that improve health outcomes and empower patients to live each day to its fullest potential.
Individualized Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Experienced, compassionate, and understanding professionals focused on improving health
- Comprehensive line of specialty medications and access to Limited Distribution Drugs
- Personalized care plans focused on improving health and minimizing side effects
- Coordination of nursing services bringing safe, convenient care to the comfort of home
- Advanced clinical software indicating therapeutic impact and efficacy of prescribed treatments
Timely Access to Care
- Attentive, caring pharmacy and nursing professionals available day or night
- Comprehensive insurance benefit investigation identifying therapy coverage options
- Expertise in obtaining prompt authorization for therapies related to complex medical conditions
- 24-hour standard delivery; emergency shipments available
Focused Education and Support
- Education programs promoting therapy adherence and positive self-management
- Detailed clinical monitoring and tracking measuring adherence to prescribed therapies
- Facilitate access to assistance programs for financial support of co-pays and deductibles
- Community outreach and support
- Oral Oncology