Unparalleled transplant therapy experience.
In the US, approximately 115,000 men, women and children are currently waiting to receive an organ transplant. Of those, 75,000 are active waiting list candidates.
Approximately 8,000 people a year lose their lives waiting for an organ. The transplant team at BioMatrix is working every day to change that. Our patients are supported across the entire transplant continuum. Pre-transplant, our digital health technology helps transplant centers identify matches for even the most difficult patients, and our desensitization program helps prepare highly sensitized patients for a successful transplant.
Post-transplant our immunosuppressive program combines innovative therapeutic monitoring with focused support services to ensure the long-term health of our patients.
Our team provides:
- Desensitization Therapy: Provided for highly sensitized, pre-transplant patients, including all solid organs, by administering Ig and other biologics, resulting in increased likelihood of successful transplantation
- Immunosuppressive Medications: Dispensing, management, and compliance on a national scale
- Supportive Therapies: Provided for solid organ recipients to treat infection, CMV, and BK with antivirals
- Antibody Mediated Rejection (AMR): Provided for solid organ transplant recipients in danger of rejection
- Robust Digital Health Technology: Assisting centers in the rapid and accurate identification of kidney paired donation matches and therapeutic monitoring
- Research: Measuring the efficacy of biologics in Preemptive DSA Treatments, Chronic AMR, Desensitization, and Paired Donation Desensitization
Our Commitment to Every Patient…
To provide an individualized clinical approach to specialty pharmacy and infusion services that improve health outcomes and empower patients to live each day to its fullest potential.
Individualized Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Experienced, compassionate, and understanding professionals focused on improving health
- Comprehensive line of specialty medications and access to Limited Distribution Drugs
- Personalized care plans focused on improving health and minimizing side effects
- Coordination of nursing services bringing safe, convenient care to the comfort of home
- Advanced clinical software indicating therapeutic impact and efficacy of prescribed treatments
Timely Access to Care
- Attentive, caring pharmacy and nursing professionals available day or night
- Comprehensive insurance benefit investigation identifying therapy coverage options
- Expertise in obtaining prompt authorization for therapies related to complex medical conditions
- 24-hour standard delivery; emergency shipments available
Focused Education and Support
- Education programs promoting therapy adherence and positive self-management
- Detailed clinical monitoring and tracking measuring adherence to prescribed therapies
- Facilitate access to assistance programs for financial support of co-pays and deductibles
- Community outreach and support