Easing arthritic pain.
BioMatrix streamlines all aspects of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patient care. We provide the latest medical treatments aimed at reducing arthritic pain while averting joint damage and deformity.
Partnering with prescribing physicians, our expert pharmacists help patients simplify and manage RA treatment plans, reduce negative effects, and increase adherence - helping to remove the burden associated with RA.
Our goal is to help patients enjoy a more active, fulfilling life.
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease that causes inflammation in joints such as hands, wrists, elbows, feet, ankles, and knees.
Types of RA include:
- Rheumatoid Factor
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Sub-Types
Our Commitment to Every Patient…
To provide an individualized clinical approach to specialty pharmacy and infusion services that improve health outcomes and empower patients to live each day to its fullest potential.
Individualized Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Experienced, compassionate, and understanding professionals focused on improving health
- Comprehensive line of specialty medications and access to Limited Distribution Drugs
- Personalized care plans focused on improving health and minimizing side effects
- Coordination of nursing services bringing safe, convenient care to the comfort of home
- Advanced clinical software indicating therapeutic impact and efficacy of prescribed treatments
Timely Access to Care
- Attentive, caring pharmacy and nursing professionals available day or night
- Comprehensive insurance benefit investigation identifying therapy coverage options
- Expertise in obtaining prompt authorization for therapies related to complex medical conditions
- 24-hour standard delivery; emergency shipments available
Focused Education and Support
- Education programs promoting therapy adherence and positive self-management
- Detailed clinical monitoring and tracking measuring adherence to prescribed therapies
- Facilitate access to assistance programs for financial support of co-pays and deductibles
- Community outreach and support