Our Commitment To Every Patient…
To provide an individualized clinical approach to specialty pharmacy and infusion services that improve health outcomes and empower patients to live each day to its fullest potential.
Individualized Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Experienced, compassionate and understanding professionals focused on improving health
- Comprehensive line of specialty medications and access to Limited Distribution Drugs
- Personalized care plans focused on improving health and minimizing side effects
- Coordination of nursing services bringing safe, convenient care to the comfort of home
- Advanced clinical software indicating therapeutic impact and efficacy of prescribed treatments
Timely Access to Care
- Attentive, caring pharmacy and nursing professionals available day or night
- Comprehensive insurance benefit investigation identifying therapy coverage options
- Expertise in obtaining prompt authorization for therapies related to complex medical conditions
- 24-Hour standard delivery; emergency shipments available
Focused Education and Support
- Education programs promoting therapy adherence and positive self-management
- Detailed clinical monitoring and tracking measuring adherence to prescribed therapies
- Facilitate access to assistance programs for financial support of co-pays and deductibles
- Community outreach and support
Additional Services Include:
BioMatrix offers educational programs designed to assist patients and caregivers navigate the ups and downs of life with a chronic illness. Each program is intended to address key issues, providing a full spectrum of patient and caregiver support. These programs are available at no cost to the patient and can be presented individually or in a group setting.
BioMatrix operates a leading digital health platform consisting of two primary programs: MatchGrid™ and Sequence™. MatchGrid is a proprietary, HIPAA compliant, advanced enterprise software application providing doctors and clinicians with the tools necessary to rapidly and accurately match living kidney donors with patients who have willing, healthy, but incompatible donors. Sequence is a systematic database combining drug therapy interventions administered by BioMatrix with patient specific data – providing the healthcare provider with a global picture of the therapeutic impact and efficacy of prescribed medications.
340b Program Management
BioMatrix has extensive experience working with established and developing 340b programs. Our fully customizable program provides a reduction in 340b infrastructure and administrative burden, comprehensive reporting capabilities, complete intake, authorization and billing suite, and proven, accredited specialty pharmacy services.
The BioMatrix Ambulatory Infusion Suite, located in Dublin, Ohio, provides patients with an alternative to inpatient or home infusion therapy services. The infusion suite offers our patients comfortable reclining chairs, high-quality infusion pumps, flat screen televisions, complimentary wireless internet, and refreshments. Our experienced staff works closely with the patient and their physician to ensure the best possible therapeutic outcome.
Long Term Care Facility
BioMatrix operates a specialty pharmacy on the site of a long-term senior care facility in Lima, Pennsylvania. The pharmacy provides all the medication and services of a specialty pharmacy in close proximity to patients, ensuring prompt access to services for all residents.
Our retail pharmacy in Media, Pennsylvania, provides access to over-the-counter and everyday prescription medications in addition to in-person consultations for chronic, complex conditions. Additional services include free medication delivery and a full line of durable medical equipment.