Helping patients achieve clear skin.
By collaborating with the patient and physician, BioMatrix can help those experiencing moderate to severe psoriasis reduce symptoms and flare ups.
Once a physician determines the severity of patient’s case and prescribes treatments, the goal is to find a treatment that works best with the fewest side effects. Treatment for mild symptoms may include ointments, creams, ultraviolet light therapy, and for more severe cases, biologic injections of Ig may be needed.
With a full range of treatment options, our pharmacists and support staff help patients stay on track while monitoring progress and side effects.
Psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune skin condition that results in thick patches of red, scaly skin, often leading to cracking and bleeding.
It is believed that exposure to certain factors, such as stress, medications, and injuries may trigger the development of symptoms and cause flair ups.
Types of Psoriasis include:
- Plaque Psoriasis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Inverse Psoriasis
- Guttate Psoriasis
- Psoriasis of fingernails and toenails
Our Commitment to Every Patient…
To provide an individualized clinical approach to specialty pharmacy and infusion services that improve health outcomes and empower patients to live each day to its fullest potential.
Individualized Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Experienced, compassionate, and understanding professionals focused on improving health
- Comprehensive line of specialty medications and access to Limited Distribution Drugs
- Personalized care plans focused on improving health and minimizing side effects
- Coordination of nursing services bringing safe, convenient care to the comfort of home
- Advanced clinical software indicating therapeutic impact and efficacy of prescribed treatments
Timely Access to Care
- Attentive, caring pharmacy and nursing professionals available day or night
- Comprehensive insurance benefit investigation identifying therapy coverage options
- Expertise in obtaining prompt authorization for therapies related to complex medical conditions
- 24-hour standard delivery; emergency shipments available
Focused Education and Support
- Education programs promoting therapy adherence and positive self-management
- Detailed clinical monitoring and tracking measuring adherence to prescribed therapies
- Facilitate access to assistance programs for financial support of co-pays and deductibles
- Community outreach and support